• Permits for Foreign Experts and International Students

    ​For Foreign Experts:1. Extension of Foreigner’s Work Permit The extension of Foreigner’s Work Permit should be applied 40 days before the expiration date. Please prepare documents listed below and submit them to FAO. Staff from FAO shall assist you to go through the procedures.Documents NecessaryRequirementsNote1《外国人工作许可证延期申请表》Application Form for Extension of Foreigner’s Wo...



Totals 1 FirstPrevious1NextLast